At Carlin & Buchsbaum, we have been fighting for the rights of employees for over forty years.
Carlin & Buchsbaum is a highly specialized team of workplace discrimination lawyers in Los Angeles focused a variety of discrimination cases. The experienced Los Angeles discrimination lawyers have recovered awards and settlements of more than $100 million for clients. As a leading employee rights law firm, we understand the complexity of your case and work to develop and execute the ideal legal strategy for your situation.
Carlin & Buchsbaum Los Angeles discrimination attorneys specialize in workplace discrimination, wrongful termination, whistleblower protection, wage and hour law, workplace harassment and workers compensation.
- New California Law Fights Against Pregnancy Discrimination in the Workplace
- Los Angeles Discrimination Protest Demands End to Job and Workplace Race Discrimination
- Technology Enables Discrete Forms of Illegal Hiring Discrimination
- California Bill Signed Eliminating Gender Workplace Pay Discrimination
- A New Buzzword in Circumventing Illegal Hiring Age Discrimination
- Experimental Proof Confirms Existence of Los Angeles Job Market Age Discrimination
- California Updates Workplace Discrimination, Harassment, and Pregnancy Disability Leave Regulations
- Help: My former employer is giving me a bad reference!
- Court of Appeals Criticizes Well-Funded Employers for Burying Employee Lawsuits with Paperwork
- Employee Rights in California Redefined by Reid v. Google, Inc.